Automobile Enthusiasts United

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automobile Enthusiasts United was established during late 2010 for people who have an interest in cars, whether they be japanese tuners to classic collectors.Mission:At Automobile Enthusiasts United, we strive to maintain a wide communal interest in cars,

3 posters

Enthusiasm. I have it.

AEnthusiastOfCars
    AEnthusiastOfCars

Enthusiasm. I have it. Empty Enthusiasm. I have it.

Post  AEnthusiastOfCars Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Good day sirs. I am a fellow enthusiast of cars, as my alias already suggests. I decided to point it out in case anybody did not know or thought that I was expressing some manner of sarcasm. To show my enthusiasm I present to you some of the cars I own and what I have done to them.

Enthusiasm. I have it. EigerNordwandGTrail
    This is my Impreza which I forcefully borrowed from one of my former clients, shortly after he said he didn't require my services before.

Enthusiasm. I have it. EifelKart_2
    This is one of many karts I stole from an Italian gentlemen. I believe he fixes pipes.

Enthusiasm. I have it. Superspeedway-Daytona_9-Copy
    This is my McLaren. Is there a place for refined gentlemen such as myself to discuss such automobiles?
    EDIT: Zonda, dur hur

Last edited by AEnthusiastOfCars on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    onion636
    onion636
    Admin

Enthusiasm. I have it. Empty Re: Enthusiasm. I have it.

Post  onion636 Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:31 pm

AEnthusiastOfCars wrote:Good day sirs. I am a fellow enthusiast of cars, as my alias already suggests. I decided to point it out in case anybody did not know or thought that I was expressing some manner of sarcasm. To show my enthusiasm I present to you some of the cars I own and what I have done to them.

This is my Impreza which I forcefully borrowed from one of my former clients, shortly after he said he didn't require my services before.

This is one of many karts I stole from an Italian gentlemen. I believe he fixes pipes.

This is my McLaren. Is there a place for refined gentlemen such as myself to discuss such automobiles?

Mate, the last pic is of a Zonda.
    Kalacha

Post  Kalacha Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:33 pm

I assume your here to show intrest in car?, Well welcome to are forum. I do hope you share more of your intrest in cars with us.
    Kalacha

Post  Kalacha Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:34 pm

[quote="onion636"]
    AEnthusiastOfCars wrote:Good day sirs. I am a fellow enthusiast of cars, as my alias already suggests. I decided to point it out in case anybody did not know or thought that I was expressing some manner of sarcasm. To show my enthusiasm I present to you some of the cars I own and what I have done to them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:55 pm